Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sal Cooking Penne Bolognese on the Today Show!


Hey all,

Yesterday was pretty crazy if you were in any state besides Florida or Hawaii. According to weather reports, every other state in the U.S. got pounded by snow.

I was actually chillin' down in Florida, but from what I understand New York almost got two feet. That's pretty crazy, and I'm honestly a little bummed that I missed it - I've always loved crazy snowstorms. That said, I didn't completely miss out on the going-ons of New York yesterday, because I tuned into the Today Show and was able to catch this:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41018927/ns/today-foodwine/
I'd love to get the actual video up for you, but the embedding code on the Today Show's video page is a little confusing. If I can get it up, I'll let you know - until then, feel free to click the link and check out the video!

- Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment